NSPCA Ward Combs Scholarship
The NSPCA has established a scholarship to be awarded to a minimum of two students who are involved with the pest control industry, or whose parents, guardians, or close relatives are employed by an NSPCA member company. All application packets must be submitted by July 31, 2023.
CLICK HERE for the application form to apply today!
Guidelines for the Scholarship:
- The student applying for the scholarship must be at least one of the following:
- A direct relative of an owner or an employee of a pest control business, and a member in good standing of the Nebraska State Pest Control Association. To be inclusive of son, daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandchild, wife or husband of the owner or the owner (him or herself).
- It shall not include the following: brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nieces or nephews unless they are employed in the business
- The student applying for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior, current college student, or have passed a high school equivalency examination indicating the completion of high school.
- The scholarship check will be made payable to the institution chosen by the recipient.
- The applicant must be attending one of the following institutions:
- An accredited University, State College, Community College, Vocational, Business/Liberal Arts school.
- Mini-workshops or courses will not qualify for the scholarship.
A minimum of two individual scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00 each.
Applications must be received by July 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET.
- College Acceptance Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendations
Questions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.